Study in Sweden from Bangladesh
Are you thinking about studying in Sweden?
Where the Nobel Laureates are created through its excellent education at world class universities.
Do you know you can bring your spouse with you?
Do you know you have the opportunity to stay back and work full time after your graduation, and also get Permanent Residency after a certain time?
So, Sweden can be your future, not just a destination. It is one of the most peaceful and environmentally conscious countries in the world to live with your family. To know more about it, contact with the official representative of Halmstad University and Kristianstad University for free consultation.
Reasons for studying in Sweden from Bangladesh:
- Sweden has a long and proud history of academic excellence and despite its relatively small population, it’s home to some of the world’s best universities.
- Everyone speaks English– Sweden regularly ranks as one of the top countries in the world for non-native speakers of English. That means you don’t have to speak any Swedish to study here.
- Many organizations including IKEA, TetraPak, Volvo, Ericsson, AstraZeneca, and H&M are the career ladder in Sweden can really take you places.
- Public transport is widespread, and it works.Sweden’s extensive network of buses, trains, subways, trams, boats, planes and more can take you anywhere you want to go, car-free.
- International students can work in Sweden.Though your studies are your number-one priority, there’s no legal limit to the amount of hours international students can work during their studies. After completing your studies, you can apply to extend your residence permit to look for work.
Education Systems in Sweden:
Swedish universities offer degree programs according to the European standard. This includes Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD programs.
Bachelor’s programs also known as undergraduate programs, take place after HSC/Alim and are usually three years long (180 ECTS credits).
Master’s programs, also known as graduate programs, build upon the knowledge developed during bachelors-level studies and can be one or two years long (60 or 120 ECTS credits).
PhD programs also are known as doctoral programs are research degrees involving several years of work toward a dissertation. The duration and setup of PhD programs in Sweden vary between universities.
Generally, student living cost in Sweden is around 30,000 to 40,000 BDT (Approximately). But student living cost can be lesser if the Student wants.
In Sweden international student have huge opportunities for the job. There are no specific job hour restrictions for an international student. Where other European countries have job hour restriction, which allows only weekly 20 hours for part-time jobs.
In Sweden, there are two sessions January and September (Main session for international applicants). For January session last application dateline is 15 August and for September session last application dateline is 15 January. Now a student can apply for September 2019.
- An official representative of Halmstad University and Kristianstad University in Bangladesh.
- Free application guidelines.
- Free Swedish language/IELTS course.
- Virtual campus tour through VR box.
- 95% chances of getting admission through us comparing with less than 50% chances to get admission if applied individually.
- Professional assistance in applying for visa resulting in higher chances of getting visa.
- Admission with IELTS/Without IELTS through spot admission by University officials.
- Years of experience in assisting hundreds of students to study in Sweden.
- ICEF certified agent.
- One decade of experience in processing applications to Europe.
- Pre departure briefing through university official with gala dinner party after visa.
- No file opening fee and we charge only after visa. Which means no visa no fee.
- Transparency in processing your application.
Call for free consultation: 01797757506, 01775631883, 01777377617, 01766153677, 01701646089.
Office Address: 44/13 West Panthapath, 5th Floor (Opposite of Pubali Bank/Haque Chamber), North Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1205, Bangladesh. Tel: +88 02 91148148 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.